Hydraulic Industrial Shock Absorbers
CEC industrial shock absorbers are used for the conversion of kinetic energy of any product into heat and release it in the atmosphere. It aids in controlling the linear movement of the mechanical equipment, smooth and noise-free halt to deviate any damages or noises, improvement in efficiency and extension of machineâs life. Our range of Shock Absorbers includes:
- S Series- Non-adjustable Shock Absorbers, each type possesses one unique orifice arrangement. Surface treatment includes Nitriding treatment
- FC Series- Adjustable Shock Absorbers, Surface treatment black anodized.
- SCS Series- Shock Absorbers are used for stop cylinders. Surface treatment black anodized.
- SC Series- Non-adjustable (Self-compensation) Shock Absorbers, and each type is available in 3 varied orifice arrangement. Surface treatment: Nickel plated: SC0806, SC1005, SC1008, SC1210, SC1412BS; while others are black anodized.
- SCD Series-Double cushion shock absorbers. Surface treatment black anodized.
These are applicable in Robot arm for plastic injection machine, Auto feeder, Silk printing machine, Rubber curing machine, Slid unit etc.
Precise Speed Controllers SR series
This is the most appropriate tool to control the feeding speed of all operating equipments like auto electric weeder, lathe, cutter, saw, driller, wood working machines and more. It will improve the operational life of the machine and minimize the defective rate. It is manufactured using high quality material and hydraulic liquid can be filled again after being used for a specific period of time. It is available in different specifications like 60 mm, 30 mm and 100 mm.
SR series Features
- Both the shaft and the inside of the tube is mirror polished, helps in preventing oil leakage.
- Viscosity of the damper oil remains the same at the time of the operation, while speed can be maneuvered with high stability.
- Shaftâs tip is heat treated specially; body utilizes premium quality steel which results in uninterrupted operations for a longer period of time.
- Shock Absorbers used for stop cylinders. Surface is treated with black anodization process.
These are used for Driller, Auto electric welder, Saw, Cutter, Wood working machine etc, in situations where there is a requirement of stable speed to improve efficiency and increase machineâs life.